Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Alicyn the Demon I_vote_lcapAlicyn the Demon I_voting_barAlicyn the Demon I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Alicyn the Demon I_vote_lcapAlicyn the Demon I_voting_barAlicyn the Demon I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Alicyn the Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza

Eliza

Alicyn the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Alicyn the Demon   Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:29 am

Alicyn the Demon OX6Umrr
   Name: Alicyn
   Sexual Orientation: Unknown
   Race: Demon
   Faction: Freelancer
   Background/History:    Background/History: Alicyn was an only child of a regular demon family. They lived a relatively peaceful life until the factions. During a battle her parents were caught in the middle, and they ewe killed.. Ever since she has been training to become better with her two long swords. She is not aggressive, but if an angel attacks her she will slaughter them without the mercy she would give other races, as it was an angel who was their killer. She travels, not really content with staying in one place. She doesn't have a hardened soul though. She is actually kind and could easily obtains friends if she wanted to.
   Personality: Alicyn is actually quite friendly, talking freely with others. She is out going, with a kind heart. But it doesn't stop her from killing the creatures that ask for it. She is protecting others from their evil ways when she does, or at least that's what she thinks. She is a righteous mercenary for hire, only attacking people who she considers evil.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None
Back to top Go down
Alexander Vaan

Alexander Vaan

Alicyn the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicyn the Demon   Alicyn the Demon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:44 am

Alicyn the Demon TpYwbDR
Back to top Go down

Alicyn the Demon
Page 1 of 1