Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
saturn the guy with blue hair I_vote_lcapsaturn the guy with blue hair I_voting_barsaturn the guy with blue hair I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
saturn the guy with blue hair I_vote_lcapsaturn the guy with blue hair I_voting_barsaturn the guy with blue hair I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

saturn the guy with blue hair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
poschl

saturn the guy with blue hair Empty
PostSubject: saturn the guy with blue hair   saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 am

[img] ***saturn the guy with blue hair 2Q==*** " />
   Name:saturn
   Sexual Orientation:heterosexual
   Race:hybrid
   Faction:freelancer
   Background/History:i use to be a man of chaos and death but then i saw the light of orran a god who has blessed me with the power of enlightenment and has showered me with knowledge far beyond the human standards.that was a year ago and I know what i have to do.
   Personality:calm cool fruity guy and likes long walks on the beach can be sarcastic at most times
   Mate/spouse:
nahhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Tom Bluemann

PostSubject: Re: saturn the guy with blue hair   saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:04 pm

I've seen this character before...why do so many people use already existing characters? .-.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: saturn the guy with blue hair   saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Approved. And Tom, calm down ._.
Back to top Go down
poschl

PostSubject: Re: saturn the guy with blue hair   saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm

ty and tom i love blue hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saturn the guy with blue hair   saturn the guy with blue hair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saturn the guy with blue hair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: