Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Arise the tortured Demon I_vote_lcapArise the tortured Demon I_voting_barArise the tortured Demon I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Arise the tortured Demon I_vote_lcapArise the tortured Demon I_voting_barArise the tortured Demon I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Arise the tortured Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levious

Levious

Arise the tortured Demon Empty
PostSubject: Arise the tortured Demon   Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Arise the tortured Demon Untitl19
   Name: Arise
   Sexual Orientation: Straight
   Race: Demon
   Faction: Winged
   Background/History: Arise was an unfortunate demon that lived in the shambles of life. He's been tortured by his father, and never loved by his mother. His hate develop into disregard for others. One day a young women approached him, she was kind to him and treated him well. They eventually got married and planned to have a family. Arise arrived home one day, to see his wife boneless and murdered. He has yet to find the murderer, and if he does, he will kill him with his bear hands.
   Personality: Mellow, adaptable, sharp, and true to his word.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

Arise the tortured Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arise the tortured Demon   Arise the tortured Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:18 am

Approved by the skies.
Back to top Go down

Arise the tortured Demon
Page 1 of 1