Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Rin the Evil Demon I_vote_lcapRin the Evil Demon I_voting_barRin the Evil Demon I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Rin the Evil Demon I_vote_lcapRin the Evil Demon I_voting_barRin the Evil Demon I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Rin the Evil Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Chaos

Rin the Evil Demon Empty
PostSubject: Rin the Evil Demon   Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 4:31 am

Rin the Evil Demon L446sg0
(Sorry for how big the pic is it wont let me resize it for some reason)
Name: Rin Ito
Race: Demon
Faction: Bloodseeker
Background: Rin has a dark and hateful history. Raised by humans she never knew her true parents, and took her foster parents as her real parents. Tension between he rather and mother grew over the years until the fateful day. At age 6 she witnessed her father kill her mother, which scarred Rin for life. She came to hate her father for that precise reason, and stayed away from him for the few years she stayed with him. At age twelve she killed her father, delighted by how much he screamed in pain and delighted by how she could avenge her mother. She then practiced magic with the intent of bringing her mother back, but failed and spent the next four years in the underworld. During these four years she has inherited her sword, and has trained with it for every day since then. She has come to a point where killing is fun to her, and she slays for fun. Rin also has come to a point where she hates anyone and anything and has no emotion but hatred. She joined is joining the Bloodseeker faction solely because of her hatred for life and other things. It also helped that she didn't have wings, just a sword and a bad attitude. She is also somewhat a loner, and doesn't like to be with other people too much and has a very bad attitude towards happy people. She can never be caught smiling and is nort the creepy one in the corner moping around wishing that her pathetic life would end.
Personality: Dark, Hateful, Murderous, plain evil, negative
Mate/Spouse/Etc: None

(Longest background I've came up with... Took me 20 minutes...)
Back to top Go down
http://dinervaincident.forumotion.com
Eliza

Eliza

Rin the Evil Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin the Evil Demon   Rin the Evil Demon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Rin the Evil Demon
Page 1 of 1