Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Ikaru the Demon I_vote_lcapIkaru the Demon I_voting_barIkaru the Demon I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Ikaru the Demon I_vote_lcapIkaru the Demon I_voting_barIkaru the Demon I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ikaru the Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Vaan

Alexander Vaan

Ikaru the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Ikaru the Demon   Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Ikaru the Demon 4QvrsKq
   Name: "War" Ikaru
   Sexual Orientation: Straight
   Race: Demon
   Faction: Freelancer
   Background/History: Where to start with this sad soul named Ikaru. Well the somewhat logical place to begin is with his somewhat short-lived family life.
Ikaru never new his biological family, whether it be due to them possibly being dead, Ikaru possibly being a bastard, or just it being straight abandonment. With that said, you can tell that Ikaru wasn't his birth name but the name he received when he entered the orphanage. He grew up here for a while, since it was a orphanage built for demons and accustomed to their growth cycle. He never really made any friends, just people that were in the same sadden state he was in. Ah what a life he had here, just do as they say and you wouldn't have to care a bit, but there is no way or little demon could have that luxury now could he. After a few years, a family, one that seemed to be rich and prosperous compared to the rest of the demons, happened to want to adopt a few children, about 20 in total. This is where his tragedy truly begins.
When they all arrived at their destination, most of them realized why so many of them had been adopted that day. The place they thought was going to be their home was nothing but a facility, one that looked to be military funded and guarded heavily by soldiers. Upon closer inspection, they were not even in the Winged Expanse territory anymore but in a military base on the border between the Expanse and the Steeds boundaries. Why were 20 demon children brought to such a place of hatred and despair you may be asking? Well, to the humans that currently hold them as property, they were to be brainwashed and trained into spies for the Alligiance to infiltrate the ranks of the Expanse and to gather intel and HVT.
A few years have passed since their arrival at one of their most saddening, gruesome, scarring moments if their lives. There lived only 4 of the 20 that started here. By this time, most of the demons have had a 180 on their personalities, and Ikaru was no exception giving birth to "War". Even though they were the last surviving four did not mean they were not in a completely shitty and hellish state themselves, and truth be told, their hopes were in about the same state as their physicality as well. Today though would be their last day together here as a group, and the last day this camp was still standing. The four went out for a new training regime and were put through a cruel and distasteful routine course. As per par for the course with the surviving group, they completed the task almost completely dead and bloody. The Camp Leader decided to make a visit for once in years. This day was the day the four had been waiting for, for if they were going to die, they were taking the bastard who stole their lives from them as well. War had other plans though compared to the three who plotted murder; he had thoughts of survival and wasn't about to die here for some old asshat with money.
By the time the 3 children were going to enact their plan, War was in a shed somewhere in the middle of the compound. He figured he would just wait out the failure that was to happen and hope to catch his way out when the soldiers were in disarray trying to find him. Moments later, what he knew to happen played out with gunfire, screaming, pain, and explosions. He knew not of who was living, who was dying, who was winning, or who was losing. All this did not matter to War, all that mattered to him was living. After a few minutes had passed, War decided to attempt his plan of escape. He went to the door, nervous and carefully, placing his hand on the door ready to push it out slowly. He finally took his little strength to open the door, but what he though would be nothing but a open field to safety was filled with men with guns, aimed at the door waiting to fire. How did they knew our little demon child would be there? Who really knows and our little War definitely didn't have a clue as to why they were there. Before he had any will time to think as to why, or how, there was nothing but a spray of bullets flying towards him, all with the intent to kill.
When Ikaru woke up again, he laid there in a blue flame, one that didn't burn him or hurt him. As he got off the ground, he looked around him and was shocked and scared at the site. What was once a full operational Steed base was now nothing but a pile of ashes and blue flames. Neither human, nor Hybrid, nor Elf, nor even Demon was left. All of the building had been burned down to dust and even the ground itself was scorched as if a meteorite had came crashing down. He got to his feet and noticed something strange about himself. He was shrouded in the same blue flame that was around him laying down. He came to the conclusion that something had happened to him on a subconscious level and decided to not delve into it for to much longer while he was standing in the middle of a relic of what was once a base.
Many years later, Ikaru now learning of his power that was the royal Demon Flame, he was in search of his biological family. He was hoping of answers, as to why he was abandoned, why did he have these types of powers, and who was he really. He also took part in helping others while he was on his own quest, hoping that he could find things to keep his mind off of that time and in hopes of keeping "War" in check.
   Personality: Ikaru is a person who you wouldn't think acts like the way he actually does. He has a very kind and loving attitude to most poeple, young and old, rich or poor. He helps out people a lot of time and prefers to find a peaceful solution to most problems. Sadly with all of this kindness, he can't quite keep his demon heritage from being a thing.
When faced with a situation where there is no peace or kind way out, his somewhat sadistic and demonic personality emerges without a beat skipped. He shows no mercy while in this state of mind and rarely cares what happens to others. It is safe to say that Ikaru has no care for this side and has even gone to call it "War"
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:none
Back to top Go down
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

Ikaru the Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikaru the Demon   Ikaru the Demon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com

Ikaru the Demon
Page 1 of 1