Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
The land of Irlana  I_vote_lcapThe land of Irlana  I_voting_barThe land of Irlana  I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
The land of Irlana  I_vote_lcapThe land of Irlana  I_voting_barThe land of Irlana  I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The land of Irlana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

The land of Irlana  Empty
PostSubject: The land of Irlana    The land of Irlana  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am

This land is one that has been drenched in blood as well as drenched in light, a vicious cycle of death and repair war after war, the humans that lived in the first world constantly lived through this cycle till one day it broke. A being long beyond its time was said to have arose one day and offered the world an option, to accept the beings gift or to be purged. Knowing there was no other choice the humans accepted the beings gift but what they didn't know is that it to came with a steep price, the land rumbled and cried out against it's own inhabitants and in one single night over half the worlds civilizations were destroyed. It was not a terrible even though for it marked the end of their cycle and began a new far more vicious one, the being left the humans with two gifts one was a magical energy few could tap into and utilize this energy was soon called "psions" the other was a Grail that was said to be lost in the flow of time and he who was to claim it would be given one wish of any kind.

People flourished in this as they rebuilt and changed their way of life to work alongside this new magical phenomena, technology grew alongside them to help control their psions more effectively. Even though this was at first considered a gift it was soon realized that the grail would be a curse upon the world as if the symbol of their never ending wars of the past age and alas war broke out again over and over for an item that could grant total control over the world, after many years and thousands upon thousands of lives lost the first Grail war had ended as it was claimed by a powerful witch, her wish was not one of self desire but more of control, she setup the rules for the future Grail wars limiting it to only those with high psion ability that could summon beings of long distant times and places to fight for them, these beings were soon called Servants, each servant was only able to be summoned by those of high magical skill ensuring those foolish enough to venture into this war would not be able to compete. On the final part of her wish she wished for the Grail to disappear and only to reappear when the witches life came to an end, and so it did. in that time the people had learned of this and were able to relax once again knowing that an all out war could not happen again ensuring some safety while others saw it as a time of peace others prepared for the next Grail war to begin, schools were setup along colonies of islands to train those with psion control in order to prepare them for the Grail or perhaps other nations that wished to bring a different type of war.

It has been 200 years since the first Grail war and now there are rumors that another Grail war would start again soon, who will be the victor or what will be all that is left.
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com

The land of Irlana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Frostwolf Frontier :: Story-
Jump to: