Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_vote_lcapPreapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_voting_barPreapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_vote_lcapPreapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_voting_barPreapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site

Go down 
+2
Alexander Vaan
Shrade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site Empty
PostSubject: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:16 am

This thread is for all characters of your own that you wish to have switched and not deleted from the character lists, simply link the characters you wish to be saved in the thread.
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com
Alexander Vaan

Alexander Vaan

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 am

If your allowing demons, I don't know yet what races will be avaible, I'd like to bring War back if his backstory will work and if nothing else I'll edit it to canon. https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com/t74-ikaru-the-demon
Back to top Go down
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:49 pm

The world will sadly be mostly of humans and elves as of current for mages although servants i might be a bit more lenient although each servant will have to have been a human at some point in their life and their fighting talent/skill can be considered that akin to a demon
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:54 pm

https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com/t249-eliza-the-vampire-finally
Eliza is the only character I want currently. If you could make an exception Id be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Otherin

Otherin

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:02 pm

https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com/t98-holly-elvira

https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com/t67-tallion-marik

Just Holly and Marik if he's applicable I can change them to fit new standards if need be
Back to top Go down
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Alright so for the old characters that are being updated to the new site I would like the threads to be posted in https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com/f19-new-site-characters all characters posted here must follow the new template please and thank you
Back to top Go down
The Cross

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Um I am new to the site so I want to ask where to post the biography of my characters?
Back to top Go down
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:03 pm

there is a link in my post above yours set one up your character in that section
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Do you still plan to have only humans and elves for this forum? Some of the transferred characters are of other races.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site   Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Page 1 of 1