Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_vote_lcapEliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_voting_barEliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_vote_lcapEliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_voting_barEliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Eliza the vampire (FINALLY)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza

Eliza

Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) Empty
PostSubject: Eliza the vampire (FINALLY)   Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) Image104
Name: Eliza
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Race: Vampire
Faction: Freelancer
Background/History: When Eliza was a child, her parents and brother Casper were killed before her very eyes. They had gotten an apartment just after feeding. Suddenly her parents picked up their heads and looked out the window. Casper shoved Eliza grabbed Eliza and held her, as their parents yelped in surprise. They began arguing about who led them to their family. Casper shoved Eliza in a cabinet. Only by hiding her did she survive. As Casper hid her, she will always remember what he told her. "Remain strong, even in death." Its something she quotes often. He then closed it, and tried to stop their parents from fighting. Then the sound of other voices flooded into the cabinet, and the banging of a door falling to the ground. Her parents and brother screamed as they were killed, but Eliza to this day doesn't know what actually killed her family. What Casper didn't know was that there was a hole in the cabinet, and Eliza had watched her family die, but she could only see Casper, mom, and dad. Soon the killers left, and Eliza came out of the cabinet and mourned her family for a day, before leaving. She never stayed in one place for more than a few days, learning from her parents mistake.
Personality: Cold, uncaring, seems emotionless, even though she does have emotions that she hides.
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliza the vampire (FINALLY)   Eliza the vampire (FINALLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Approved by the skies~
Back to top Go down

Eliza the vampire (FINALLY)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: