Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Kathryn de Larouge I_vote_lcapKathryn de Larouge I_voting_barKathryn de Larouge I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Kathryn de Larouge I_vote_lcapKathryn de Larouge I_voting_barKathryn de Larouge I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kathryn de Larouge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catalunah

Catalunah

Kathryn de Larouge Empty
PostSubject: Kathryn de Larouge   Kathryn de Larouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Kathryn de Larouge 6fa34m
Name: Kathryn de Larouge
Faction: her own
Race: vampyress (pure blood)
Background: Bourne to the owners of the Larouge insane asylum, Kathryn showed a lack of remorse. As soon as she could walk her impatience of others began to show to the point that by the age of 3 she was killing any patient that refused to play her games when she wanted to. Afraid that her erratic behavior would draw too much attention did Kathryn's mother lock her away into a padded cell wearing a straitjacket whilst Kathryn's father was away making sure that their manor's renovations were being done correctly. When he returned he raged about what her mother had done so he entered Kathryn's room, hugged her as the knowledge began to drive the last of her sanity out of her, released her from her straitjacket then pushed her mother into her padded cell before closing the door. Kathryn driven by pure hunger lashed onto her mother, drinking every last drop of her blood then laugh maniacally at the fact she overpowered her mother. Letting her ego get the best of her she portrayed being all of a perfect angel in order to get her father to release her & when he did, she lunged onto him, attempting to drain him like she did her mother. However Kathryn's lack of strength due from going unfed so long meant he overpowered her & almost ... almost placed her back into that dreaded cell. But he saw her gift of acting being something to nurture instead so he took her to their manor & once she had proven to be a superb actress, songstress, artist did he leave her again, alone in the Rouvier manor to now take care of herself.
Personality: Malkavian
Sexual Orientation: all of them
Mate/Spouse: unneeded
Back to top Go down

Kathryn de Larouge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: