Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Laurana Telperien I_vote_lcapLaurana Telperien I_voting_barLaurana Telperien I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Laurana Telperien I_vote_lcapLaurana Telperien I_voting_barLaurana Telperien I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Laurana Telperien

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catalunah

Catalunah

Laurana Telperien Empty
PostSubject: Laurana Telperien   Laurana Telperien I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Laurana Telperien Z
Name: Laurana Telperien
Faction: none at this moment
Race: elfin (dark)
Background: Once a woodland princess, Laurana betrayed her father by running off with a drow she fell in love with that had spent a year in her father's kingdom. Finding out too late that he was actually a dark elf who merely lured her away in order to murder her father, offering her her father's head as an engagement gift. Being exiled for disobeying her father, being hunted for being a part of his death ... Laurana ran for fear of her own safety, however being exiled made her a dark elf as well so she had nowhere to run. At the base of the mighty volcano that had always allured her as a child did Laurana meet Amroth Telperien, listening to her story did this fire elf wanted nothing more than to protect her & moreover he had fallen for her as well. Laurana adored him & soon they were wed. Then one day the wars reached their li'l hut, then one of her own recognized her ... they sought her torment & death for crimes she never committed. Amroth fought to protect her & told her to run, so she ran into the tunnels at the volcanoes base & locked herself away in the hidden vault. She stayed there for what seemed like months crying & wishing she stayed behind to die beside Amroth. Weeks had passed when she emerged, renewed that for Amroth she would live & she will now begin to embrace what she became ... so now she travels down the path of becoming a true defiler but for now she will stay a humble dark elf until the inner drow takes over.
Personality: tough exterior with a soft interior
Sexual Orientation: straight
Mate/Spouse: widowed
Back to top Go down

Laurana Telperien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: