Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_vote_lcapSora, The Fallen Angel I_voting_barSora, The Fallen Angel I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Sora, The Fallen Angel I_vote_lcapSora, The Fallen Angel I_voting_barSora, The Fallen Angel I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Sora, The Fallen Angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skydevil

skydevil

Sora, The Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Name - Sora

Age - Physical: 24, Actual: Unknown (Cannot Age)

Gender - Male

Race - Angel (Fallen)

Sexual Orientation - Straight

Faction - None

Personality - Sora has been seen to hold a multitude of personality traits, however this was before his Fallen status came into effect. Though he still holds many of his past personality traits. One of these is that he is easily angered, or annoyed, especially by children or simple annoying people who will not leave him be when he obviously does not wish for their company. Despite this however he does hold other, calmer, and kinder emotions, though these only being shown during certain times of pity for those in a truly crappy predicament. However, due to certain past experiences, he shows no mercy to Demon and Angel alike no matter the circumstances. Unless however, he owes them a debt, of which will become his own mission to repay that debt, and return to his personality before, and attempt to kill them. On rare occasions however, during those times he will give them the chance to run away, to leave him, because he feels bored or lazy. These are the only signs of kindness, or mercy, he has ever shown. During battle he has mercy for none however, even innocent casualties do not matter in his eyes as long as he gets the job done. He does not believe on love and other unneeded emotions, for they only get in the way in his own opinion, and he would do best without them in the first place.

Appearance - Sora stands at 6'0, he has solid black hair with eyes to match. He wears a short sleeved tan shirt underneath a solid black long sleeve business shirt. Finishing with a black, tucked, tie. Aside from this he wears a simple pair of black jeans, with a pair of black dress shoes. On occasion during battles that he may use with his palms alone, he wears a pair of black, leather gloves which end 4 inches down below his wrist. During work, or reading paperwork, he is seen with a pair of square lens glasses, which may indicate his vision is not the best for reading small writing.

Background - Sora, was born into the Winged Expanse faction as a young child. During which time he had grown a somewhat playful personality, being the one that despite living in heaven, still caused mischief when possible, and obviously getting in trouble for it. Even so he continued until he was at sufficient age to grow, and finally be able to call himself a warrior of the Winged Expanse. Though that was later in life. During his childhood in heaven, a war had began yet again between Winged and Bloodseekers. During this war his parents had died in the course of battle, something that obviously did not sit well with the young lad. From that point he lived alone in Filmaso, the war over for now. During this time, his old personality died out, until finally he had grown to a secluded, and cold young male. By the time he was ready to become a soldier, his personality had not changed at all, still secluded and cold, which worried some about making him a warrior, however they needed troops due to the loss of soldiers after the past war. Soon he was made a warrior, taken to various training areas, and was trained for battle. During this time he surprisingly made a few friends there, which had changed his personality greatly, becoming far more open with his emotions. However, he did not expect what would happen later. During a routine patrol, he and his friends were caught in a surprise battle. Petty Bloodseeker Members had ambushed them, however only to more of surprise, while he was fighting he noticed something. The ones attacking his friends were not there, and nor was his teammates. Just what happened to them? He quickly dispatched the petty Bloodseeker members who had attacked him, only two or three had fought him. He used his tracking ability to track the group, only to find that the Angel Winged Expanse comrades, and the Bloodseeker's, were... communicating, sharing, eating, and finally. The Angels had handed the Bloodseekers something, payment... but for what? It was not hard to figure that out. They had betrayed him, made a deal, ordered his execution, made it look as if the demon ambush had been the death of him. Though that would explain how they knew exactly where they were. Filled with pure rage, he had charged them all, rashly. He killed him comrades like they were nothing, along with the Bloodseeker Ambush Party Leader, as they were the closest. Once he had done this he had taken down most of the other demons, but was soon overrun, and had to retreat. This was when he gained Fallen Status, this was the time where he no longer had any faith to Angels, nor Winged Expanse. Now, he worked for himself, and no one else. His past beyond that point is unknown.

R.S. - Not Interested

(Please, let me know if there is anything that needs to be edited on this, i'm still getting used to building a character here and all that.)

Last edited by skydevil on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skydevil

skydevil

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Waiting on feedback to work on weapon, magic, ect.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:15 pm

On this site there is no depicted heaven and hell for angels and demons, although you could just switch that out with the factions we have, and this will be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
skydevil

skydevil

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Demons and Angels were placed in the same faction, so how would that work exactly? I understand that the races can go to whatever faction they chose, but races are races, so this is very confusing. But fine, whatever. This is going to throw a giant wrench into his background.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:19 pm

I was saying it could have been a war between The Winged Expanse, and the Bloodseekers. (The blood seekers being the demon side) They fight often, and it would easily fit in.
Back to top Go down
skydevil

skydevil

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Was planning on that once you said to edit with factions. It'll still throw a wrench, but i guess it'll have to do. It will be edited in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Alright, thank you
Back to top Go down
skydevil

skydevil

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Editing, done.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:56 pm

^.^ Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora, The Fallen Angel   Sora, The Fallen Angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora, The Fallen Angel
Page 1 of 1