Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_vote_lcapRalph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_voting_barRalph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_vote_lcapRalph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_voting_barRalph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu Empty
PostSubject: Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu   Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Name: Ralph Pootawn
Sexual Orientation: Unknown
Race: Asukun
Faction: Freelancer
Background/History: Ralph Pootawn was born in the city of Lakupiippu. When he was born, his parents left him in an orphanage. Ralph became obsessed with becoming the king of the realm because then he could bring justice to his parents. He slowly climbed up the chaotic ladder of power through the Lakupiippu monarchy. Eventually, he became the Lord of Lakupiipu. He reigns with an iron fist, nothing can stop his eternal rage. He finds his strength in vengeance and licorice pipes. Don't ask.
Personality: Often gentle, but when his demon spirit is awoken he will assault his enemy with unrelenting ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Tom Bluemann

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu   Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:33 pm

if he's part of a monarchy, he shouldn't be a freelancer
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu   Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 pm

1) Tom is right.

2) There are no lords and stuff, there are fraction leaders for that, at lease stick with the site's history please .-.

3) I'm pretty sure there is no Asukun race, never heard of it, nor have i seen it on the site.

4) There needs to be a picture and there can't be an unknown gender.

5) ^-^ Hello and welcome to the site, I am someone who you may not see often, and when you do I may be weird. Pleased to make your acquaintance. ;^-^ Nice way to make a first impression , i know~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu   Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ralph Pootawn, Lord of Lakupiippu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Pending Characters-
Jump to: