Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Laura's Biography  I_vote_lcapLaura's Biography  I_voting_barLaura's Biography  I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Laura's Biography  I_vote_lcapLaura's Biography  I_voting_barLaura's Biography  I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Laura's Biography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura

Laura's Biography  Empty
PostSubject: Laura's Biography    Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Laura's Biography  Alicyn11 " border="0" alt=""/> " />
   Name: Stephanie
   Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (Straight)
   Race: Neko/Demon (Cat/Demon Hybrid)
   Faction: Freelancer
   Background/History: She hasn't really met any other nekos because she usually hangs with the demon crowd. She had grew up with a gang of demons mostly because her father, a demon, had been exorcised back to hell and her mother had been killed one night when a demon hunter had got into the house. The demon hunter was the one who had exorcised her father. She was about 9 when this happened to her parents. That night a group of teenage demons came and rescued her before the hunter knew another creature was in the house. She grew up with that gang of demons. When she had turned 15 the other demons, which were about 18 or 19 by then, had tried and succeeded in pressuring her into stuff. The demons also had taught her things such as stealing and some powers One night she climbed out of a window of the apartment her gang lived in and left them. Now she just runs around the world pleasing men, stealing items from stores and traveling.
   Personality: She is usually very kind but she doesn't really show it. She mostly acts very lustful and mischievous. She does anything to get what she wants.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:
None yet
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

Laura's Biography  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laura's Biography    Laura's Biography  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Approved, although keep your topics pg-13
Back to top Go down

Laura's Biography
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: