Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_vote_lcapFavorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_voting_barFavorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_vote_lcapFavorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_voting_barFavorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Favorite character ever! Misa Amane!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos

Chaos

Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! Empty
PostSubject: Favorite character ever! Misa Amane!   Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! Misa-amane
Name: Misa Amane
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Human
Faction: Steeds of Allegiance
Background: Misa is a model, very famous and public. She looks the age 18, and acts like it too. She has only lived past her normal human age-limit because a deal with a god that gave her extra life. She lives a normal life, despite her little "secret." Otherwise she can easily be fallen in love and will do WHATEVER it takes to get the person she loves to love her back, like full on stalker mode. She is over obsessive, childish and any other things someone who gets whatever she wants like her is, but that has also led her to be completely stupid.
Personality: Surprisingly stupid, over obsessive, a little creepy, nice, always happy, childish, can be annoying at times
Bf/Gf/Mate/spouse: Non currently
Back to top Go down
http://dinervaincident.forumotion.com
Tom Bluemann

Tom Bluemann

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character ever! Misa Amane!   Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Dang...that's certainly gonna be an interesting character to rp with
Back to top Go down
Catalunah

Catalunah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character ever! Misa Amane!   Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:42 pm

*blinks* ... *blinks again* ... a 143 yo human that looks 18!?! *blinks again* yous stoopid :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character ever! Misa Amane!   Favorite character ever! Misa Amane! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite character ever! Misa Amane!
Page 1 of 1