Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_vote_lcap:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_voting_bar:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_vote_lcap:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_voting_bar:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimi Silvia

:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   Empty
PostSubject: :3 Aimi the Literature Professor?    :3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 6:36 pm

:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   SeMZ1sa
Name:Aimi Fumiko < Aimi means- love, affection / love, affection / beauty, beautiful> <Fumiko means-writing, sentence, literature / child / letter>
Sexual Orientation: :3 I wonder what it might be?~
Race:Not sure of what race to be, but Drakonian sounds interesting!
Faction:None so Freelancer~
Background/History: (This backstory will be told in first person, because it's interesting to read it from that perspective though most prefer third person. Though, be assured this isn't a particularly long background story, hehe.)

Ever since I was young I loved to read and write, and of course I still do! I would go to the libraries with my parents and check out/buy books all the time. Most people think books aren't interesting but I guess i'm just not one of those people. Each book has a different story, a different character, and a different style that draws you in to read more, and will bring you into it's world. Books are fascinating! I remember keeping large shelves in my room filled with books I have collected, most of them are romance though, hehehe~ I wonder if i'll meet my fated lover someday, though it might not be like in the stories i've read. After a few years of reading books I became interested in writing as well. They were not actual stories, just some things I subconsciously write down when I fantasize. I'm guessing your imagining me as a weird bookworm huh...After that I became interested in magic, and soon the magic genre of books began to appear before me. And so I decided to stock my book collection with magic related books as well. Right now, your most likely wondering what the point of reading all this is,but continue reading anyways! So while I was browsing the bookstore I came across an ancient looking book with a weird language in it. I was so intrigued by this book that I bought it, and began to learn and research ancient languages in order to figure out what the book was about. When I finally translated it, I read it and somehow was subjected to a ancient forgotten magic called Letter Magic. And from there on I began to learn to use it, taking art lessons since part of using this magic is visualizing and imagination, and I learned drawing magic as well-though not as strong as my Letter/Writing magic! So after learning magic and whatnot, my parents and I came to the agreement that I should go out to see more of the world than just my house and bookstores, and so here I am! Today I start my journey into the world never traveled-well I never traveled..

Plot Twist :3 : Though raised by human parents and thought to have been human Aimi is actually the majestic Silver Dragon Drakonian. With bright silver hair she is able to emit a almost magical aura that lights up any place that she is in. Her scales are blue gray with silver highlights that sparkle in light, and Silver Dragons are extremely rare. She may be the only one left, hidden, in a disguise and under the false pretense of being a human girl.

Personality:Aimi is an hyper an energetic , genki-type girl if she would fit in that category. She loves books and loves to share her vision on them and how creative they are~. She also brims with the emotion love though it's just friendly and maybe even motherly love, but she hopes to find romantic love. She may seem a bit weird at first and even annoying, but she is a nice friend who you can trust and get along with. Aimi seems to have a charming aspect to her, maybe it's her look and figure while she reads, or her rare shiny silver hair? She prefers to talk rather than fight, so her magic would be rarely used for fighting. Her magic though weird and even can be described as weak can be very useful.
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: :3 Aimi the Literature Professor?    :3 Aimi the Literature Professor?   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Approved by the skies~
Back to top Go down

:3 Aimi the Literature Professor?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: