Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Mary                    I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Mary                    I_vote_lcapMary                    I_voting_barMary                    I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Mary                    I_vote_lcapMary                    I_voting_barMary                    I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Mary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otherin

Otherin

Mary                    Empty
PostSubject: Mary    Mary                    I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Mary                    Lady-d11
Name: Mary
Sexual Orientation: Straight... as far as she knows.
Race: Halfling Human-Demon
Faction: Freelancer
Background/History: Tragic to say really... though a tad textbook. Her demon father killed her mother in-front of her eyes when she was 6 and it was quite graphic. After this little scene and a rather forceful smash to her face that left the scar on her nose she was left to die. Being so young at the time her mother hadn't gotten around to telling her that her father was a demon so she doesn't know what she is. Living with a foster family after this she was raised in a religious household they fosters were human as Mary looks totally human.
Personality: Brash, energetic, and quick to shove her boot up your ass. Hates demons.
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

Mary                    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary    Mary                    I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Mary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: