Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_vote_lcapOrlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_voting_barOrlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_vote_lcapOrlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_voting_barOrlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Orlana the Broken (Story purpose)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) Empty
PostSubject: Orlana the Broken (Story purpose)   Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Orlana the Broken (Story purpose) Eb4rahg
Name: Orlana Brightwing
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Angel
Faction: Winged
Background/History: Orlana is a general for the Winged Expanse who was under the campaign of the bloodseekers, she soon became the biggest threat to them her last mission that she reported doing was an extraction mission for her lover who was a soldier working behind enemy bloodseeker lines. This is where her fate had been changed forever and for the worst, the mission turned bad once Orlana got to the meeting point only to find the scout that was to report to her dead covered in blood. Within moments Orlana was ambushed and captured but not after taking a few bloodseekers lives. She was brought to the worst prision of the bloodseekers, Gorelanes Reach, there is where all those that are prisioners of war are held.
Orlana was surprised not only to see the number of captured troops but that her lover was also alive and unharmed although for Orlana her fate was sealed, since she was a general she was the reason why soo many of the bloodseekers died and she was spared no quarter for they tortured her a week straight upon her arrival using every terrible device imaginable, upon the last day they attempted to execute her by stabbing her heart with their blades but as they did they realized a great secret of Orlana, she was blessed with immortality and no mortal wound could kill her. The warden was actually pleased at this information for now he didn't need to worry about breaking her body he instead went to attack her mind.
Orlana was chained and bound and spikes were used to impale her wings to keep her immobile and she was moved right next to the torture room and kept alone but was forced to listen to every torture session. The screams slowly clawed at her mind and ached as she secretly begged for them to stop every day that she would instead be punished and be tortured so she didn't have to listen to them. The day came when Orlanas love was brought to the torture room this too was the day where Orlana finally let her mind shatter, upon hearing for the love of her life beg to not be tortured Orlana screamed "PLEASE NOT HIM DO NOT USE HIM PLEASE I BEG OF YOU TORTURE ME IN HIS PLACE" the torturer paused and considered this as she continued to scream "LET ME TAKE THE PAIN, I"LL SUFFER HIS PUNISHMENT". The torturer had heard enough and brought in Orlana, tears streamed down her face as she saw her love beaten and bruised but still alive. Orlana was chained down and had her hand and fingers on it broken by hammers, she bit her lip to try to stop screaming in pain as best she could but it was not enough and soon enough she was screaming that everyone could hear, that night she sat in her cell in pain but happy she could protect her love but as well as that night she realized it was her duty to protect her soldiers as well, she realized the screams had stopped for that day and had chosen to condemn herself to what was to come.
The next few days other winged members were brought in to the torture chamber and everyday Orlana begged to be the one punished instead of them, slowly day by day her body was more and more broken but soon the guards didn't even bother bringing the prisioners to the torture room they simply had the warden go to orlanas cell. One day started off far worse than the rest as the warden visited orlana in the morning "General it seems we have another one of your men in custody, he stared me down and said he would have my head, I do not take kindly to this" Orlana bit her lip "what..what is it that shall be done to him?" she asked meekly and the warden chuckled "I will rip out his eyes" Orlana seemed slightly panicked but controlled herself "warden....let me...take his place" The warden gave a wide grin at this "very well, be prepared for eternal darkness" true to the wardens word Orlana was brought into the torture chamber and had her eyes ripped out and the sockets were bandaged to cover the grotesque look of Orlana. Orlana had soon become used to the pain screaming less and less each time regardless of how horrible the tortures were.
What occured next was truly unimaginable, Orlana had managed to learn how to sense people without sight so she was slightly surprised to see the warden again early in the morning or at least what she thought was morning "General it seems like we have another problem", Orlanas tone had changed a lot ever since she had arrived to the prisonand instead of fear she spoke with calmness "what is it warden?" The warden kneeled down "it seems like your lover has caused a problem" Orlanas calm tone faded and one of worry arose "what ...what did he do?" The warden gave a small smile "he yelled out at my guards for being too rough with one of the prisoners then spat on the guard, his tongue will be cut out" Orlanas face showed fear as she looked down and away from the warden "will you take his punishment general?" Orlana didn't know what to say for without her tongue she could not speak to the warden and take the torture for others but if she didn't take it then her love would suffer. She sat there shaking with fear "I....i..." orlana slammed her fist onto the ground "I...cannot...warden..." The warden didn't hesitate as he stood up "very well, live with your choice then" he left orlana alone as she started to sob and soon her sobbing grew louder as she heard her love be brought in to the torture chamber. His screamed of pain as they ripped out his tongue pierced Orlanas mind, she had not heard the screams for so long she had forgotten the agony of them but this time it was far worse it was screams of her lover and the last words he screamed to her was "ORLANA I LOVE YOU" Orlana sat there weeping and instead of tears blood dripped from her bandages as she quietly muttered "i'm sorry" over and over to herselfbut the worst was not done for instead of just taking out his tongue they were letting him bleed out and all Orlana could hear was the sounds of her love choking on his own blood and slowly dying "forgive me I love you soo much please forgive me" Orlana said as the sound of silence soon took over, her love was dead and his screams will forever haunt her as she now sits in her cell no longer refusing any punishment ment for another.
Personality: Cold but calculating
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:Deceased

This character is for story purpose hence why it was auto approved by me.
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com

Orlana the Broken (Story purpose)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: