Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Catalunah the halfling I_vote_lcapCatalunah the halfling I_voting_barCatalunah the halfling I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Catalunah the halfling I_vote_lcapCatalunah the halfling I_voting_barCatalunah the halfling I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Catalunah the halfling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalunah

Catalunah

Catalunah the halfling Empty
PostSubject: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:18 pm

*Note that this chara is for when the vampire race is unlocked, I am posting it so I can correct anything deemed wrong.

Name: Catalunah (moon cat)
Faction: Bloodseekers (I think, unsure)
Race: halfling/halfkin: Leshani (werepanther) & vampyre with a tiny bit of demon
Background: My father used to tell me stories of my grandfather, how he was a demon who had gotten bitten by a vampyre in a brutal fight. He said that the demons wanted my grandfather dead so my grandfather fled & hid away then my dad was born ... an abomination. The demons hunted him & my father, however my grandfather failed & was killed. I believed that until I was 7, that's when the demons found us. My mother, a leshani (werepanther), had this odd ability of creating places within mirrors ... its where she placed my bedroom. We were asleep the day we were found & my parents weren't fast enough to escape into my mirror. I waited for all to calm down, the last of the demons left spatting on about how my dad was foolish to think he would get away & that they were to locate me since I was the only other abomination left. I found out that day that all of those stories were about my dad, confused, hurt, & angered I ran into the woods & hid. As the full moon rose up, an old leshani (werewolf) appeared beside me & listened to what I was saying out loud as I sobbed. I didn't know he was there until I lifted my face & leaned back laughing about the irony of my being out in the full moon when my kind (or so mother said) were more comfy running during the new moon instead. He took me in, I called him gramps, even though his pack was against the idea, saying how he shoulda just let me die. Over the years he helped me condition my abilities & every other year I was locked away in a shrine several miles away from the pack. It was so they could discuss about what to do with me. I was 21 when the pack was attacked, locked away in the shrine I knew nothing of the bloodshed until morning when gramps unlocked the door half dead, all he would say was "Run." So I ran. A couple months later I returned, vowing to exact revenge. I began to look for clues which led me into the city ... I am still looking for the ones who killed my 2nd family, even if only gramps treated me as family.
What tiny bit of demon blood that flows in veins did was give me tiny wings that I cant use so I keep them folded away neatly, I don't want others to know.
Personality: shy but can have a good time, hides in the shadows to obtain all the info I can, pack oriented,  cold hearted & doesn't trust others.
Mate/Spouse: none

Please let me know if this approved before the vampyre race is unlocked & I will do my weapons & magicks next.

Last edited by Catalunah on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:21 pm

=.= i'm pretty sure you can't be part Leshani, part Vampire and part Demon. And even if you were just part of two races you would be a Halfkin.
Back to top Go down
Catalunah

Catalunah

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:33 pm

hmm I don't see why because I don't have any demon abilities & it only effects my appearance some.
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm

Ok but if your half leshani and half vampire your still a halfkin.
Back to top Go down
Catalunah

Catalunah

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 am

Ah I see what you mean, I will change it to a halfling =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:01 pm

Ok, Approved by the skies.
Back to top Go down
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Im making this a special case and allowing the character to be used now before vamps are fully official
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalunah the halfling   Catalunah the halfling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalunah the halfling
Page 1 of 1