Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_vote_lcapMaximus the dog hybrid. I_voting_barMaximus the dog hybrid. I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Maximus the dog hybrid. I_vote_lcapMaximus the dog hybrid. I_voting_barMaximus the dog hybrid. I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Maximus the dog hybrid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luc

Maximus the dog hybrid. Empty
PostSubject: Maximus the dog hybrid.   Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
   Name: Maximus
   Sexual Orientation: Straight
   Race: Dog Hybrid
   Faction: Steeds of Allegiance
   Background/History: Maximus was found one day in the middle of the woods by some humans who took him to two hybrids. Who named and raised him to be someone who would be kind and respectful to the people he knew and to not trust anyone he didn't know. Slowly he grew distant from his foster parents who he would return to find dead in their be. This enraged him causing him to go insane and destroy a section of the forest luckily he didn't kill anyone he has now set out to find a way to honor his parents
   Personality: He is usually nice outside of battle around people he knows, though might seem rough around people he doesn't.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None

Last edited by Maximus on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Maximus the dog hybrid.   Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Please add a picture of his dog form.
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Maximus the dog hybrid.   Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximus the dog hybrid.   Maximus the dog hybrid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximus the dog hybrid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: