Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Jibril                I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Jibril                I_vote_lcapJibril                I_voting_barJibril                I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Jibril                I_vote_lcapJibril                I_voting_barJibril                I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Jibril

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Otherin

Otherin

Jibril                Empty
PostSubject: Jibril    Jibril                I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Normal Side:
Dark Side:

Name: Jibril (Last Name Unknown)
   Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
   Race: Angel
   Faction: Winged
   Background/History: A mighty fighter a few years prior or well a mighty mage. She retired after a few large battles that came back to back to seek out knowledge... books and scrolls and heads. Technically she is still registered as a in the faction as a combatant but rarely is she called in officially because as her superior officers have stated "With all do respect Miss Jibril is insane and is not fit to be in the company of civil and obedient soldiers. and she was fine with it because it was exactly what she set up with some well placed blackmail she had dug up. Spending her time now journeying the land for new ways and things to learn she is quite content and hopes to one day build a library filled with at least one copy of every book, scroll, and other mediums of information.
   Personality: Well this largely depends on her color... if her Halo is blue-white she is excitable and hyper. Super into books and any knowledge at all sometimes even drooling at the sight of a rare book or piece of information. Very touchy if she likes you and very holier than though if she doesn't. This bit changes if her Halo turns black as well as her wings. In this stage of her personality you'd do well to flee if you aren't absolutely certain she likes you. In this state she still loves knowledge but the priority of it shifts to accommodate the darker side of decapitating her enemies to take their heads... the storage place of all knowledge. She becomes blood thirsty and absolutely brutal to everyone that she takes affront to at the time. However in both states she agrees that Humans, Orcs, Defilers, Elves, Halfkin, and Hybrids are absolute garbage and aren't worth the time of day. She gets very high horse when someone of those races tries to talk to her. Hating them for their inferiority.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

Tom Bluemann

PostSubject: Re: Jibril    Jibril                I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Horreh Cow Bobbeh
Back to top Go down
Eliza

Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Jibril    Jibril                I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:18 pm

>.> Tom why you here... Anyway, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jibril    Jibril                I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jibril
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Character Creation :: Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: