Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_vote_lcapDexter the evil panther Leshani I_voting_barDexter the evil panther Leshani I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_vote_lcapDexter the evil panther Leshani I_voting_barDexter the evil panther Leshani I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dexter the evil panther Leshani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza

Eliza

Dexter the evil panther Leshani Empty
PostSubject: Dexter the evil panther Leshani   Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 6:22 pm

Dexter the evil panther Leshani Image90
Dexter the evil panther Leshani Image91
   Name: Dexter
   Sexual Orientation: Unknown
   Race: Leshani (Panther)
   Faction: Freelancer
   Background/History: Dexter was born to two Panther Leshani. They were freelancers, staying in the forest. They didn't see the corrupted thing their child was. His father was showing him how to use a bow, and he quickly mastered it. The second he was sure he knew how to shoot straight, he turned and tired an arrow right through his fathers skull. Smiling, he walked over and shifted. He tore apart his father, until he was just a pile of broken bones and mush. His mother had been away at the time, and came back soon. The second she screamed her murderous son was upon her, dropping from a tree. He tore her apart as well, but this time made it slow and hurt like hell. Smiling as he licked blood out of his fur, he left his parents mushy bodies, and started traveling the world, seeking to kill everyone. He was only ten at the time. For the past four years he has been training himself to become faster, stronger, and more skilled in his magic. Don't under estimate this boy.
   Personality: Dexter is a quiet, evil soul. He likes to get his prey to trust him, get them alone, then tear them apart limb by limb, while they scream. When not killing he acts innocent and a bit childish. He can be described as that one pitiful child who sits on the side of the street, looking of food. Or at least until you're under his deadly claws and teeth.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None
Back to top Go down
Yumiko Misora

Yumiko Misora

Dexter the evil panther Leshani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter the evil panther Leshani   Dexter the evil panther Leshani I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Approved by the skies.
Back to top Go down

Dexter the evil panther Leshani
Page 1 of 1