Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Mass character move, Steeds I_vote_lcapMass character move, Steeds I_voting_barMass character move, Steeds I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Mass character move, Steeds I_vote_lcapMass character move, Steeds I_voting_barMass character move, Steeds I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Mass character move, Steeds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

Mass character move, Steeds Empty
PostSubject: Mass character move, Steeds   Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:32 pm

https://i.imgur.com/QlJ3gZ9.jpg
Name:Ilvastra Kilvnas
Sexual Orientation:Unknown
Race:Snow Elf
Family:Sisters and brothers
Background/History:She was there the day the council fell apart a few rooms away from the main hall, she sat there restless but once the fighting broke out she quickly grabbed her weapons and ran to the main hall only to find herself too late as her and the other protecters entered the room to find the fight having happened some of them injured and some not even touched, the council was broken and Ilva decided to take this chance to find her own way and follow her own path.
Personality:Calulating and warm to her fellow snow elves but a bit aggressive with other elf types
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:
deceased

https://i.imgur.com/ElBlhb6.jpg without armor
https://i.imgur.com/7I6M6PU.jpg with armor
Name:Akane Midori
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Human
Family: Unknown
Background/History:Akane grew up as a fighter and learned almost all physical hand to hand combat styles having mastered most she found no point in really competing in tournaments since rules stopped her from going all out. Akane didn't find much to do till she had stopped a robbery that was being done by gun weilding psychopaths, akane wasn't phased by the fact they had guns she just enjoyed the rush in taking down the criminals. She thought of joining the police but found that they to had too many rules for her so she became a bounty hunter and dawned upon armor that she had bought that had helped protect her as well as enhance her abilities far beyond that of a normal human were capable of, just so she could have the rush of hunting her target.
Personality: Chaotic good-evil, her personality drastically variants when she is alone, while she is completely alone and gets feelings of abandonment she turns more grim and her actions are more for bloodlust than for what's right or wrong. A glimpse of this is seen after she scores a kill on a target.
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:Unknown

https://i.imgur.com/dtI14CI.jpg
Name:Jinya Urashi(adopted last name)
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Race:Vampire
Family:Kenta Urashi (Half brother)
Background/History:A loner left out in the demon world who had lost his arms, he didn't remember much of his life before he turned nor did he really care, he found himself in the care of a high ranking demon household the Urashi clan, he became a part of the family simply because he held an endless expanse of knowledge and constantly learned more and more, in return of this knowledge the urashis formed new arms for the man arms of metal that cannot be broken. Most thought that Jinya would have fled with his brother but instead he stayed and organized the clan so that they could self sustain afterwords he took his share and left off forging himself a new home and life.
Personality:Pompous but calm
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:Unsure since he has two concubines follow him around yet he makes no move to show any affection to them at all.

https://i.imgur.com/WVl6lTU.jpg
Name:Purple Rose (real name unknown)
Sexual Orientation:Unknown
Race:Human
Family:Unknown
Background/History:Long ago there was a mass murder of humans, the killer never found but on each victim there was left a purple rose. Everyone thought the murder moved on when it stopped but as of lately the rose petals have appeared the one sign that people are about to die horrible painful deaths.
Personality:Cold merciless sadistic
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:The screams of her victims

https://i.imgur.com/lc3xylD.jpg with helmet
https://i.imgur.com/CpxVmFk.jpg without helmet
Name:Albel Vilaron (Goes by Arcus)
Sexual Orientation:Straight (if he ever gave time for it)
Race:Human
Family:MIA/Dead
Background/History:A man who went military training with his sister, having excelled in it him and his sister both quickly rose to ranks that fresh recruits dreamed of, having to go on many dangerous missions something changed in Albel as on the last mission he had lost his sister and was unable to find her. He stayed well past how long he should have been in the region even telling his commanders that he was staying till he found his sis. Till the day he found out that his family had been all slaughtered, he rushed back to find out it was the truth but realized that his sis wasn't among them now he scours the land hoping to find her or to find the ones that had murdered his family.
Personality:Focused and objective based but can be caring and compassionate to those at their breaking point.
Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:None
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com
Alexander Vaan

Alexander Vaan

Mass character move, Steeds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass character move, Steeds   Mass character move, Steeds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:20 am

>.< you never added a Vampire Race. So all are fine except Jinya.
Back to top Go down

Mass character move, Steeds
Page 1 of 1