Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_vote_lcapConfused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_voting_barConfused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_vote_lcapConfused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_voting_barConfused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. Empty
PostSubject: Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out.   Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Hey and welcome to the world or more of our world, it may seem confusing to you all with only two races but a mixed up world so i'll make it a bit simpler

Character-Races: This world (at the moment) only holds two types of beings pure Humans and Elves, there is no major differences between the two except for how they look although in this world the Elves have a bit higher level of psions that let them be a bit stronger with their magical power other than that no major differences.

Setting-Multiuniverse: This world is actually a mix of two combined, one where select people have been infused with magical energy known as psions which they use to preform almost magical like abilities. The other world being one that is locked in a deadly game where people fight and die in a war for one of the realms most treasured and sought after items the legendary Holy Grail.

for now that's all that really seems confusing but we'll see
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com

Confused and don't know what to do, Heres the new person guide to help you out.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frostwolf Frontier :: Frostwolf Frontier :: Rules-
Jump to: