Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Kimiko Sakura I_vote_lcapKimiko Sakura I_voting_barKimiko Sakura I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kimiko Sakura

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura Empty
PostSubject: Kimiko Sakura   Kimiko Sakura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:22 pm

center]Kimiko Sakura  ***Insert Image Here*** - A girl with light pink hair tied in pigtails that reach past her waist by light blue long,skinny ribbons with light blue twinkling eyes and a bright smile- ( i can't find a good picture...)
Name:Kimiko Sakura
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Race:Angel
Faction:None/Freelancer
Background/History:Her story usually begins with her mother the second strongest angel, and she fell in love with an hybrid and Kimiko Sakura was sent to earth because of conflict and war, and she lost her memories...however that is not the truth. Her true origin is something much more deeper and odd then most would think, but her fate had already been decided since she was created. That's right, not born, but created....

In the dark ,empty, inescapable space between life and death, a girl floats in the middle of it, eyes closed, skin pale, and her face expressionless seemingly asleep...or maybe unconscious. Around this girl, of course is just an infinite expanse of nothingness, with no exit or entrance. How long has she been placed there, there is no way to tell as this place seems to be in and out of time at the same time, constantly flowing through it, never stopping and never ending...transcending even. This girl with pure white flowing hair has her destiny-her fate as you may call it, already decided for her whether she tries to change it or not. She will live and then she will die-simple right? Just like everything else living in the world she will have a chance at life but will lose that chance at life and will eventually die. However her existence's' downfall will not unfold as simply as the rest of world-no universe even. She will have a choice of her death- die while saving someone or the world-or die from being killed while killing people and/or destroying the world. Again simple-but not simple. Of course the good in her would choose the first option-but the other side of her would get the other choice-the choice neither of them wants. So while both of them have their choices, one will be out in the world experiencing life, while the other will be sealed away in the other, only surfacing at specific or certain times....

So back to the girl-the one girl who will harbor both of these existence's, both of their choices and both of their fates-all entwined with hers. Her choice of who to be on the outside is partly her choice but not as well. She will be the 13 year old girl with pink hair and blue eyes, who will have the optimistic, childish and never giving up personality who wants and strives to make everyone happy in her only and one wish..but in turn is easy to hurt and break-but that was what she decided in the beginning-here-right now as she floats through the dark expanse of endless time, between life and death, light and dark...

And so a brightness that is light, pierces the darkness and floats near the girl- her chance at life her chance to make people happy-her chance to experience all these emotions-to learn of all of the good and bad experiences of life, to make friends and enemies...to fight for and to protect..and to eventually die. The girl slowly opens her eyes, they are warm yet cold-void of emotion...and a light blue. She turns her head to the brightness she doesn't know and starts to head toward it, floating slowly but surely to the light that will notify the world of her existence. And as she reaches it, it envelopes her....and the unborn child is created..the one who exists but doesn't exist....Kimiko Sakura.

Personality: Kimiko Sakura herself is an optimistic and happy person, who may seem shy and get's embarrassed easily, but in truth she is a loving,caring,kind person who is very clumsy-tripping,bumping into things, and has misfortune combos every now and then (maybe just unlucky..yet lucky at the same time..) but still tries to help everyone with their problems and make them happy. She however when feeling down/ feeling negative emotions or having a problem decides not to tell others and keep it to herself, as not to cause worry or bother others, while she in turn is a over cautious person who constantly worries about others safety and emotions, though she doesn't show it. She dislikes violence but will step in a fight to help someone at her own expense. Her ultimate wish is for everyone to be happy, and if not everyone then at least the people she meets and her friends to be happy. When she's alone you will see her staring at the night sky on top of or under a tree with an unreadable expression. Also when not speaking with anyone or not having anything to talk with anyone about she is very quiet through her semi childish and openness.

Kimiko is harboring two existence's with different fates and with different personalities, which will be shown through eye color and hair color change-even outfit sometimes. These different personalities or sides, are apart of her.

The part of her that is fated to die saving someone or the world could be considered the light side. The side that is always wishing for the safety and happiness of others, and watching over with loving and caring eyes. She is very emotional crying over many things and for that has empathy and kindness. She has healing and light magic, and the powers to sense feelings and help others- however because of this her powers are weaker compared to the other side. Her fear is that she doesn't have enough power and that someone will get hurt or even die because of that. She knows the good things in life such as the creation of new life, and the little things that grant people happiness, making her smile because of it. She however knows little of the most things in the wold and gets hurt because of it. When her powers are being used or her personality comes through, Kimiko's eyes glow a lighter blue. She wilds a staff of light

The other part of her could be considered as the darker side, not evil but not good either. She is sealed away and is the part that is rarely able to surface. She is the part with red eyes and black hair tied in long pigtails, the opposite of her "light" part's light pink hair in pigtails and sky blue eyes. She would be considered as the negative side of Kimiko that she rarely shows and doesn't want to. The part that is sad,lonely and sometimes even emotionless.The part that doesn't want to make friends or create relationships because she knows that she'll be hurt in the end and shuts herself away-because she knows how cruel life can be-all the fighting and death that happens in the world. Her powers are stronger and used for offense, so fearful that she might hurt someone with her large amount of power she stays hidden and away, rarely surfacing only in times of need. And knowing that her fate is destruction and death and that she has the power to just do all of that she is always crying, tears alway on her face that is void of emotion....Kimiko's eyes are a red when this personality comes through, and if she transforms to use her dark magic, her hair turns black and so does her outfit and wings. She wields a scythe.

Then there are the rare times when both personalities come through. That is when her eyes are one red and one blue. This is however when the two balances of light and dark are unstable and so her personality is unstable as well. When transformed the light side is while and the other is dark, her outfit a mixture of light and dark colors, and one wing is white and the other dark ( left side is dark and right is light)Though when the personalities merge, her eyes become purple, and she gains a more mature personality that is unpredictable.

Her magic itself is great as she has limiters, 2 in her hair acting as ribbons and the magical staff she uses as well which is a limiter and a conductor of her magical energy. She keeps most of her offense magic hidden as it can be dangerous. She remarks that she can't fall into darkness a lot due to her darker side no wanting the wheels of her fate to turn, and whenever feeling negative emotions she tries to stay away from people. When ever she has a strong mood she gains an aura which can be either good or bad.

You can sometimes see her phase in and out of existence....

She also has a small control over time magic, but she is unable to use it since she has a control over light and dark. She also seemingly can't die, but can be on the brink of it...because she never existed in the first place. After her fate has come to past she will simply return to the dark expanse where she originated from...to continue to flow through time unborn.[b]
[b]Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover:
[/center]
Back to top Go down

Kimiko Sakura
Page 1 of 1