Frostwolf Frontier
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostwolf Frontier

Back from the dead? Eh for now

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chrisley Jaxel
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:22 pm by Nikolai Forge

» Preapproved characters that are being transferred from old site
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm by Shadow

» Hey Important update
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 2:28 pm by Alexander Vaan

» All Posts that currently are in this thread
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:18 am by Shrade

» It's ALIVEEEEE (maybe)
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:02 am by Shrade

» The land of Irlana
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am by Shrade

» saturn the guy with blue hair
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:14 pm by poschl

» Psychosis the mermaid
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:58 pm by Catalunah

» Kathryn de Larouge
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 5:53 pm by Catalunah

Top posters
Eliza
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_vote_lcapWeapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_voting_barWeapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_vote_rcap 
Nikolai Forge
Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_vote_lcapWeapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_voting_barWeapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_vote_rcap 
Otherin
Tom Bluemann
Chaos
Yumiko Misora
Levious
Ginger
Shrade
Alexander Vaan
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrade
Admin
Shrade

Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) Empty
PostSubject: Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE)   Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:33 pm

MAGE SECTION (Servant section is below this one)

Templates: Weapon

Mages "weapon" is actually their CAD or in otherwords how they control and cast their spells that they cast, these can be anything from a type of phone sort of appearance to even stuff that looks like weaponry like swords and guns although they are still just a catalyst that helps you cast your spells

Code:
<b>Name:</b> (if it has one)
***Image of it***
<b>Description:</b> (how it came into the persons possession)
<b>Spell Control:</b> (how casting the spell is done with this item, i.e: guns would have it be their trigger being pulled, swords possibly before or on contact with an item, phones being tapping away on it. ext ext)

Templates: Powers

All mages have a basic control over normal types of elemental spells as well as enhancement spells although all mages have their own special type of ONE spell/element

Code:
Name of Power:
Image of what it does: (This can be a picture or just describe it)
Strengths:
weaknesses:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SERVANT SECTION

Weapon:

Code:
Name of weapon:
Type of weapon:
***Image of weapon***
Strengths:
weaknesses:

All servant weapons are unique to that servant hense require a name with it making it possible to find out the name of the servant from just the name of the weapon.

Power:

Code:
Name of Power:
Image of what it does: (This can be a picture or just describe it)
Strength:
Weakness:

Every servant has their unique power that can be used to turn the tide of battle this power is their Noble Phantasm, these can be very powerful abilities or enchancements to their weapons that can be very deadly.

IMPORTANT

Boosters- Ability and power boosters are allowed but will be under this heavy logic. Any boost to speed will make you and your attacks faster but they will carry a lot less power and can be parried away and toss you off your guard if the first hit is parried away. Boosts to power make you hit harder but much slower. you cannot have both types of boosters happening at once to negate the weakness of the other.

+ Power = - Speed
+ Speed = -Power
(This is halved in the case of Noble Phantasms)

Teleportation powers of any kind are not allowed. Void type abilities are not allowed. Time/Space manipulation is not allowed
Back to top Go down
https://frostwolffrontier.forumotion.com

Weapons AND Power creation, (UPDATED FOR NEW SITE)
Page 1 of 1